Carmelina Manzo, the creator of ‘Nourished By Carms’ granola, shares this delicious Granola Cookie recipe.
Carmelina battled for many years with gut issues and found it difficult to find a healthy breakfast and snack alternative that her tummy could tolerate, and that taste good!! So what did she do? She created the most amazing Granola varieties you’ve ever tasted in ‘Nourished By Carms’ which is coincidentally now made with Tanna Farms coconut oil since our launch in Australia.
Enjoy this delicious recipe.
Nourished By Carms Granola Cookies
- 200g Nourished by Carms granola (Original or Cranberry & Coconut)
- 1/4 cup rice malt syrup
- 40g nut butter (peanut, almond, whatever takes your fancy)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp Tanna Farms Coconut Oil
The how to:
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees and line a tray with baking paper.
2. Combine all ingredients except granola in a saucepan & stir to combine. Once melted & combined allow to gently simmer for a couple of minutes.
3. Combine wet ingredients with granola & use wet hands to combine.
4. Roll heaped tbsp of granola into balls & place on tray slightly flattening (flatten again during cooking once cookies are warm)
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes. After about 8 minutes flatten cookies a little more & then allow to cook until golden brown.
More about Nourished By Carms
Jam-packed with nutrients, Nourished by Carms granola is made from real food. Low in sugar, unprocessed, unrefined, gluten and dairy free and full of plant power, Nourished by Carms granola is a healthy breakfast and snack alternative for the entire family. It comes in three delicious flavours: Original (which is FODMAP certified), Cranberry and Coconut, Grain Free.