Hehe, not really in the coconuts but love is definitely in the air this week!
And if you’ve come up short with regards to a Valentines Day gift, this delicious recipe will win the way to your loved ones heart for sure. The best part being, you can both eat and enjoy it guilt free!
It’s an amazingly tasty ‘Chocolate Bark’ recipe and is so quick an easy you’ll be able to whip it up in a few minutes flat. So show the one you love how much you mean to them by creating a decadent home-made gift … you’re sure to impress with this little number.
Raw Chocolate Bark
½ Cup raw cacao
¼ Cup maple syrup
½ Cup Tanna Farms Coconut Oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla
¼ Cup Tanna Farms Crushed It Peanut Butter or nut butter of your choice
½ Cup raspberries
3 tbsp roasted buckwheat (or anything similar to this to add some crunch, eg, quinoa puffs or oats)
Optional: You can any yummy fun ingredients that you have lying around. In this batch we added coconut shavings, chopped roasted almonds. Options are endless…
The how to:
- Combine in a bowl the cacao, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, vanilla and nut butter. Give it a good mix with a whisk until well combined – and don’t dip your fingers in!!!
- Mix through raspberries and buckwheat. This is when you add your other ingredients too.
- Pour the mixture into a lined tray or container that you’re happy to pop in the freezer.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes or until set.
- Remove from freezer and cut up into bite size pieces to enjoy! Try eating just one – too hard. This needs to be stored in the freezer while waiting to be devoured.
All out of Vanuatu Made Tanna Farms Coconut Oil? No problem, simply click here to make your on line purchase. We ship our coconut oil to New Zealand and have plenty of stockists in Vanuatu. While you’re shopping feel free to add any of our other products to your basket – all orders over $100NZD receive FREE shipping within New Zealand. Don’t forget that we have also supersized our coconut oil and have Bulk Tubs available too.
Tanna Farms – bringing the finest coconut oil that nature allows to New Zealand. Handmade in Vanuatu.