Wick from Wicked Wellbeing has kindly shared her secret spectacular Peanut Butter Cup recipe with us and YOU. It’s something quite special and a must try! Gather your ingredients and prepare for what you are about to unfold in the kitchen…
Wicked Wellbeing Peanut Butter & Chocolate Cups
1 C desiccated coconut
7 medjool dates, pitted and soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes, drained
½ C sunflower seeds
¼ C Tanna Farms Coconut Oil, melted (1st quantity)
1 tsp Tanna Farms Crushed It Peanut Butter per cupcake
¼ c Tanna Farms Coconut Oil (2nd quantity)
¼ c cacao powder
2 tbl spn pure maple syrup
Pumpkin and sunflower seeds
The how to:
- Line a 12 holed muffin tray with muffin liners.
- To make the base, place all ingredients in a food processor and process until soft and well combined. Firmly press approximately a tablespoon of mixture into the liners with a spoon.
- Place a teaspoon of peanut butter on top of each and using a damp spoon, evenly spread over the base. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Melt the second quantity of coconut oil in a pot over a medium heat, add the cacao powder and maple syrup and whisk until smooth.
- Pour a tablespoon of the chocolate over the chilled mixture and if needed, spread with a spoon. Finish off with your chosen toppings or leave plain. Place back into the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour to set.
- Serve chilled. Store leftovers in the fridge.
Are you all out of Vanuatu Made Tanna Farms Coconut Oil? No problem, simply click here to make your on line purchase or click here to find your local stockist. Feel free to add any of our other products to your shopping basket too – all orders over $75NZD receive FREE shipping within New Zealand. Don’t forget that we have supersized coconut oil also in Bulk Tubs.
Wick Nixon from Wicked Wellbeing is all about making your life easier. She’s a super passionate foodie who wants to help you get back into the kitchen, to create food from scratch for your family that is away from additives, preservatives and refined sugar, not to mention packaged food! She sounds just like someone the Tanna Farms team would love don’t you think?
You can head to the Wicked Wellbeing website to learn more about Wick, purchase her award winning cook book in print or download the eBook. The great thing about Wick is she is so down to earth and approachable so make sure you get in touch with her if you have any questions about her programs.